. . . About Jennifer
1. I spent time in North Korea (only like 10 minutes inside a UN building that straddles the border of North and South, but still.)
2. I hate the term “webinar.”
3. My friend Kim and I occasionally do this thing we like to call “Saskatchewan interpretative dance.” It’s been unofficially banned in Marsh Lake. (Some of our friends just don’t understand real art when they see it.)
4. I’ve been in the sewers of Paris.
5. My favourite movie is The Shining.
6. I have a huge crush on Bill Murray. Huge.
7. When I was five, I told my parents I wanted to attend Harvard Law School. (Uh, never quite got around to it.)
8. I might even be more gullible than Douma.
9. Poison was the first concert I ever attended and BC/DC was the last show I went to (and neither of these bands in any way reflect my current musical tastes.)
10. I have a scar on my arm from a rogue A&W chicken chunk.
Last month, Steve wrote a post about the three key stages of branding. This month we… Read more
Compelling communication is like an apple. It’s got a shiny red exterior to attract attention, tasty… Read more
What ever happened to Pokemon Go? It was just this past summer...Yukoners wandering Whitehorse like zombies,… Read more
inCharge has been busy of late with a new ad campaign, new website, and point-of-purchase rebate… Read more