. . . About Jennifer
1. I spent time in North Korea (only like 10 minutes inside a UN building that straddles the border of North and South, but still.)
2. I hate the term “webinar.”
3. My friend Kim and I occasionally do this thing we like to call “Saskatchewan interpretative dance.” It’s been unofficially banned in Marsh Lake. (Some of our friends just don’t understand real art when they see it.)
4. I’ve been in the sewers of Paris.
5. My favourite movie is The Shining.
6. I have a huge crush on Bill Murray. Huge.
7. When I was five, I told my parents I wanted to attend Harvard Law School. (Uh, never quite got around to it.)
8. I might even be more gullible than Douma.
9. Poison was the first concert I ever attended and BC/DC was the last show I went to (and neither of these bands in any way reflect my current musical tastes.)
10. I have a scar on my arm from a rogue A&W chicken chunk.
With warmer weather comes…tourists. Whether we like it or not, for the next couple of months… Read more
From childhood we are told to “sit up straight” and “stop slouching.” But if slouching is… Read more
Today, we are going to learn about an item that we use everyday but rarely give… Read more
1. English is my second language. 2. Once a year, I make the world’s best… Read more
Earlier this week, all of the folks at Aasman prepared their favourite dishes, left the office… Read more