. . . About Jennifer
1. I spent time in North Korea (only like 10 minutes inside a UN building that straddles the border of North and South, but still.)
2. I hate the term “webinar.”
3. My friend Kim and I occasionally do this thing we like to call “Saskatchewan interpretative dance.” It’s been unofficially banned in Marsh Lake. (Some of our friends just don’t understand real art when they see it.)
4. I’ve been in the sewers of Paris.
5. My favourite movie is The Shining.
6. I have a huge crush on Bill Murray. Huge.
7. When I was five, I told my parents I wanted to attend Harvard Law School. (Uh, never quite got around to it.)
8. I might even be more gullible than Douma.
9. Poison was the first concert I ever attended and BC/DC was the last show I went to (and neither of these bands in any way reflect my current musical tastes.)
10. I have a scar on my arm from a rogue A&W chicken chunk.
Self-expression, personality, relationships, communities: collectively these concepts form the foundation of how we live and interact… Read more
It’s hard to believe that a new year is upon us already, but what a year… Read more
Most of the crew here at aasman enjoy the snow, we’re Yukoners after all. If there’s… Read more
I’ve been telling my friends how amazing the Yukon is for years but hardly anyone comes… Read more
It must be Christmas in the Yukon. The sky outside is still dark, but the town… Read more