. . . About Jennifer
1. I spent time in North Korea (only like 10 minutes inside a UN building that straddles the border of North and South, but still.)
2. I hate the term “webinar.”
3. My friend Kim and I occasionally do this thing we like to call “Saskatchewan interpretative dance.” It’s been unofficially banned in Marsh Lake. (Some of our friends just don’t understand real art when they see it.)
4. I’ve been in the sewers of Paris.
5. My favourite movie is The Shining.
6. I have a huge crush on Bill Murray. Huge.
7. When I was five, I told my parents I wanted to attend Harvard Law School. (Uh, never quite got around to it.)
8. I might even be more gullible than Douma.
9. Poison was the first concert I ever attended and BC/DC was the last show I went to (and neither of these bands in any way reflect my current musical tastes.)
10. I have a scar on my arm from a rogue A&W chicken chunk.
As the (former) resident new guy, I wanted the chance to find out just who was… Read more
He came for the hunting. He stayed for the branding. Sadly for us, he’s now leaving… Read more
What do I think of, when I look back at 2016? I think of one of… Read more
There used to be two guaranteed things in life: death and taxes. I’d like to propose… Read more