. . . About Jennifer
1. I spent time in North Korea (only like 10 minutes inside a UN building that straddles the border of North and South, but still.)
2. I hate the term “webinar.”
3. My friend Kim and I occasionally do this thing we like to call “Saskatchewan interpretative dance.” It’s been unofficially banned in Marsh Lake. (Some of our friends just don’t understand real art when they see it.)
4. I’ve been in the sewers of Paris.
5. My favourite movie is The Shining.
6. I have a huge crush on Bill Murray. Huge.
7. When I was five, I told my parents I wanted to attend Harvard Law School. (Uh, never quite got around to it.)
8. I might even be more gullible than Douma.
9. Poison was the first concert I ever attended and BC/DC was the last show I went to (and neither of these bands in any way reflect my current musical tastes.)
10. I have a scar on my arm from a rogue A&W chicken chunk.
Aasman is 25! We think that is a fine reason for a party, so last night,… Read more
Have you visited our 25th anniversary art show at Baked Cafe yet? Please do—we’re very proud… Read more
Like the other day when I was in the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens,… Read more
Aasman just turned 25. Celebrations for our anniversary have been dominating life in the office, but… Read more
Self-expression, personality, relationships, communities: collectively these concepts form the foundation of how we live and interact… Read more