. . . About Jennifer
1. I spent time in North Korea (only like 10 minutes inside a UN building that straddles the border of North and South, but still.)
2. I hate the term “webinar.”
3. My friend Kim and I occasionally do this thing we like to call “Saskatchewan interpretative dance.” It’s been unofficially banned in Marsh Lake. (Some of our friends just don’t understand real art when they see it.)
4. I’ve been in the sewers of Paris.
5. My favourite movie is The Shining.
6. I have a huge crush on Bill Murray. Huge.
7. When I was five, I told my parents I wanted to attend Harvard Law School. (Uh, never quite got around to it.)
8. I might even be more gullible than Douma.
9. Poison was the first concert I ever attended and BC/DC was the last show I went to (and neither of these bands in any way reflect my current musical tastes.)
10. I have a scar on my arm from a rogue A&W chicken chunk.
For the second year in a row, we are honoured to have our work in Atlantic… Read more
Now she has the paper to prove it! Big congratulations are in order for our Creative… Read more
Let me just say this. Lululemon is all kinds of brand smart. It’s Saturday afternoon, and… Read more
How do you convey the serious nature of carbon monoxide poisoning in a simple way, to… Read more