. . . About Jennifer
1. I spent time in North Korea (only like 10 minutes inside a UN building that straddles the border of North and South, but still.)
2. I hate the term “webinar.”
3. My friend Kim and I occasionally do this thing we like to call “Saskatchewan interpretative dance.” It’s been unofficially banned in Marsh Lake. (Some of our friends just don’t understand real art when they see it.)
4. I’ve been in the sewers of Paris.
5. My favourite movie is The Shining.
6. I have a huge crush on Bill Murray. Huge.
7. When I was five, I told my parents I wanted to attend Harvard Law School. (Uh, never quite got around to it.)
8. I might even be more gullible than Douma.
9. Poison was the first concert I ever attended and BC/DC was the last show I went to (and neither of these bands in any way reflect my current musical tastes.)
10. I have a scar on my arm from a rogue A&W chicken chunk.
Today I learned that American Apparel — best known for it’s sexually provocative advertising and its… Read more
For all the outdoor junkies and gearheads getting their fix from REI, you’ll have to look… Read more
Everybody on the planet knows by now that your brand is not your logo, a set… Read more
Fear not. This post is not about health. I love candy and hope you are still… Read more
Ok, be honest. How many of you have slapped “excellent time management skills” on to your… Read more