. . . About Jennifer
1. I spent time in North Korea (only like 10 minutes inside a UN building that straddles the border of North and South, but still.)
2. I hate the term “webinar.”
3. My friend Kim and I occasionally do this thing we like to call “Saskatchewan interpretative dance.” It’s been unofficially banned in Marsh Lake. (Some of our friends just don’t understand real art when they see it.)
4. I’ve been in the sewers of Paris.
5. My favourite movie is The Shining.
6. I have a huge crush on Bill Murray. Huge.
7. When I was five, I told my parents I wanted to attend Harvard Law School. (Uh, never quite got around to it.)
8. I might even be more gullible than Douma.
9. Poison was the first concert I ever attended and BC/DC was the last show I went to (and neither of these bands in any way reflect my current musical tastes.)
10. I have a scar on my arm from a rogue A&W chicken chunk.
If you’re not an astute investor then, like me, you probably wish you had one in… Read more
In a post-Trump era, it’s not uncommon to see politicians using populism as a mode of… Read more
Many of you may wonder how a job at aasman goes from a client’s communications problem… Read more
The world is a big place, with billions of people in it, having a billion different… Read more
One of the significant benefits of understanding and positioning your brand is the word of mouth… Read more