. . . About Jennifer
1. I spent time in North Korea (only like 10 minutes inside a UN building that straddles the border of North and South, but still.)
2. I hate the term “webinar.”
3. My friend Kim and I occasionally do this thing we like to call “Saskatchewan interpretative dance.” It’s been unofficially banned in Marsh Lake. (Some of our friends just don’t understand real art when they see it.)
4. I’ve been in the sewers of Paris.
5. My favourite movie is The Shining.
6. I have a huge crush on Bill Murray. Huge.
7. When I was five, I told my parents I wanted to attend Harvard Law School. (Uh, never quite got around to it.)
8. I might even be more gullible than Douma.
9. Poison was the first concert I ever attended and BC/DC was the last show I went to (and neither of these bands in any way reflect my current musical tastes.)
10. I have a scar on my arm from a rogue A&W chicken chunk.
Lucky me! Although I didn't win big at the slots, I was able to escape the… Read more
Well it is that time of year again. Time for Yukoners to break out of their… Read more
This morning our very own Neil Stephen was on television promoting 100 Men Who Give a… Read more
If you listen to country music long enough, you’ll come to realize that there’s a song… Read more