1. English is my second language.
2. Once a year, I make the world’s best oliebollen. Seriously.
3. I was robbed at gunpoint in a dark alley in Michigan in 1974.
4. They got away with my wallet and 2 dollars.
5. I once smuggled guns and a puppy across the US border.
6. That’s completely unrelated to number 3.
7. I gave up golf in seventh grade after Norman Collins fractured my skull and blinded my left eye with a 9-iron.
8. After regaining consciousness, I gave up on Norman too. With friends like that…
9. The only time I didn’t have to spell my name was at the Hertz counter in Amsterdam.
10. That’s right, they got the double “A” single “S” thing in one go.
Al's report card in 1961.
1962 was a better year.