Did you know that Eleanor. . .
1. is a soprano in the Whitehorse Community Choir and is performing Mozart's Requiem with an orchestra on May 6th and 7th at the Arts Centre?
2. lives in a log house with a wood stove?
3. once sold an art piece made out of recycled coke cans for over $2,000? True story—and will never happen again.
4. shares her birthday with the declaration of war (WWII) on Germany?
5. is half German and lived in Berlin before moving to Whitehorse, but is not a German citizen?
6. voted for Obama.. and is an American citizen?
7. has experienced the Burning Man festival twice?
8. spent two weeks on an Enfield motorcycle in the Himalayan foothills in India?
9. has dined on corn-on-the-cob in the company of a killer elephant?
10. has a four year hair plan? For details please ask… she likes to talk about hair.
Aasman is 25! We think that is a fine reason for a party, so last night,… Read more
Have you visited our 25th anniversary art show at Baked Cafe yet? Please do—we’re very proud… Read more
Like the other day when I was in the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens,… Read more
Aasman just turned 25. Celebrations for our anniversary have been dominating life in the office, but… Read more
Self-expression, personality, relationships, communities: collectively these concepts form the foundation of how we live and interact… Read more