Did you know that Eleanor. . .
1. is a soprano in the Whitehorse Community Choir and is performing Mozart's Requiem with an orchestra on May 6th and 7th at the Arts Centre?
2. lives in a log house with a wood stove?
3. once sold an art piece made out of recycled coke cans for over $2,000? True story—and will never happen again.
4. shares her birthday with the declaration of war (WWII) on Germany?
5. is half German and lived in Berlin before moving to Whitehorse, but is not a German citizen?
6. voted for Obama.. and is an American citizen?
7. has experienced the Burning Man festival twice?
8. spent two weeks on an Enfield motorcycle in the Himalayan foothills in India?
9. has dined on corn-on-the-cob in the company of a killer elephant?
10. has a four year hair plan? For details please ask… she likes to talk about hair.
It’s hard to believe that a new year is upon us already, but what a year… Read more
I’ve been telling my friends how amazing the Yukon is for years but hardly anyone comes… Read more
Lucky me! Although I didn't win big at the slots, I was able to escape the… Read more
Well it is that time of year again. Time for Yukoners to break out of their… Read more
Did you read this happy Monday morning news story? A couple from Dawson City is convinced… Read more