Did you know that Eleanor. . .
1. is a soprano in the Whitehorse Community Choir and is performing Mozart's Requiem with an orchestra on May 6th and 7th at the Arts Centre?
2. lives in a log house with a wood stove?
3. once sold an art piece made out of recycled coke cans for over $2,000? True story—and will never happen again.
4. shares her birthday with the declaration of war (WWII) on Germany?
5. is half German and lived in Berlin before moving to Whitehorse, but is not a German citizen?
6. voted for Obama.. and is an American citizen?
7. has experienced the Burning Man festival twice?
8. spent two weeks on an Enfield motorcycle in the Himalayan foothills in India?
9. has dined on corn-on-the-cob in the company of a killer elephant?
10. has a four year hair plan? For details please ask… she likes to talk about hair.
Have you heard of the little town called Okotoks? I have. It’s where my family lives… Read more
Today I learned that American Apparel — best known for it’s sexually provocative advertising and its… Read more
For all the outdoor junkies and gearheads getting their fix from REI, you’ll have to look… Read more
Everybody on the planet knows by now that your brand is not your logo, a set… Read more
Fear not. This post is not about health. I love candy and hope you are still… Read more