1. Has been in jail. (My dad threw me in the clink when I was a boy. He's a retired police officer.)
2. Spent his early years in a Mennonite children's home in Red Lake, Ontario.
3. Is a twin. Yes there are two of us. (*grins mischievously)
4. Is fiercely proud of his Ojibway/Norwegian heritage. My great, great, great grandfather sailed across the ocean blue many moons ago.
5. Entered the US without ID.
6. Loves telling tall tales to Douma and Jennifer — they'll believe anything. (This one time in band camp. . .)
7. Has an affinity for bacon and bacon products, like Mr. Bacon's Toothpaste. It "makes your breath Bacon Fresh!"
8. Has two family trees — 'cause one just won't do.
9. Didn't know what an oliebollen was and had to Google it. Thanks Al.
10. Is deathly afraid of those toilets on airplanes. All that noise is quite scary you know.
For the second year in a row, we are honoured to have our work in Atlantic… Read more
Now she has the paper to prove it! Big congratulations are in order for our Creative… Read more
Let me just say this. Lululemon is all kinds of brand smart. It’s Saturday afternoon, and… Read more
How do you convey the serious nature of carbon monoxide poisoning in a simple way, to… Read more