1. Has been in jail. (My dad threw me in the clink when I was a boy. He's a retired police officer.)
2. Spent his early years in a Mennonite children's home in Red Lake, Ontario.
3. Is a twin. Yes there are two of us. (*grins mischievously)
4. Is fiercely proud of his Ojibway/Norwegian heritage. My great, great, great grandfather sailed across the ocean blue many moons ago.
5. Entered the US without ID.
6. Loves telling tall tales to Douma and Jennifer — they'll believe anything. (This one time in band camp. . .)
7. Has an affinity for bacon and bacon products, like Mr. Bacon's Toothpaste. It "makes your breath Bacon Fresh!"
8. Has two family trees — 'cause one just won't do.
9. Didn't know what an oliebollen was and had to Google it. Thanks Al.
10. Is deathly afraid of those toilets on airplanes. All that noise is quite scary you know.
If you’re not an astute investor then, like me, you probably wish you had one in… Read more
In a post-Trump era, it’s not uncommon to see politicians using populism as a mode of… Read more
Many of you may wonder how a job at aasman goes from a client’s communications problem… Read more
The world is a big place, with billions of people in it, having a billion different… Read more
One of the significant benefits of understanding and positioning your brand is the word of mouth… Read more