1. Has been in jail. (My dad threw me in the clink when I was a boy. He's a retired police officer.)
2. Spent his early years in a Mennonite children's home in Red Lake, Ontario.
3. Is a twin. Yes there are two of us. (*grins mischievously)
4. Is fiercely proud of his Ojibway/Norwegian heritage. My great, great, great grandfather sailed across the ocean blue many moons ago.
5. Entered the US without ID.
6. Loves telling tall tales to Douma and Jennifer — they'll believe anything. (This one time in band camp. . .)
7. Has an affinity for bacon and bacon products, like Mr. Bacon's Toothpaste. It "makes your breath Bacon Fresh!"
8. Has two family trees — 'cause one just won't do.
9. Didn't know what an oliebollen was and had to Google it. Thanks Al.
10. Is deathly afraid of those toilets on airplanes. All that noise is quite scary you know.
inCharge has been busy of late with a new ad campaign, new website, and point-of-purchase rebate… Read more
I had a sandwich the other day. It was delicious… mostly. The sauce, toppings and spices… Read more
During this season of fellowship and feasting, we invite you to enjoy these Dutch delights with… Read more