1. Has been in jail. (My dad threw me in the clink when I was a boy. He's a retired police officer.)
2. Spent his early years in a Mennonite children's home in Red Lake, Ontario.
3. Is a twin. Yes there are two of us. (*grins mischievously)
4. Is fiercely proud of his Ojibway/Norwegian heritage. My great, great, great grandfather sailed across the ocean blue many moons ago.
5. Entered the US without ID.
6. Loves telling tall tales to Douma and Jennifer — they'll believe anything. (This one time in band camp. . .)
7. Has an affinity for bacon and bacon products, like Mr. Bacon's Toothpaste. It "makes your breath Bacon Fresh!"
8. Has two family trees — 'cause one just won't do.
9. Didn't know what an oliebollen was and had to Google it. Thanks Al.
10. Is deathly afraid of those toilets on airplanes. All that noise is quite scary you know.
“I’m too busy running my business to think about marketing… Social media, a new website—I don’t… Read more
Our favourite resident Aussie has left us for love (after a brief sojourn with the family).… Read more
2015 was an eventful year for us. Having recently turned the mature age of 25 years… Read more
Recently these helpful tips popped up in my LinkedIn feed from ad agency Ogilvy and Mather. … Read more