1. Has been in jail. (My dad threw me in the clink when I was a boy. He's a retired police officer.)
2. Spent his early years in a Mennonite children's home in Red Lake, Ontario.
3. Is a twin. Yes there are two of us. (*grins mischievously)
4. Is fiercely proud of his Ojibway/Norwegian heritage. My great, great, great grandfather sailed across the ocean blue many moons ago.
5. Entered the US without ID.
6. Loves telling tall tales to Douma and Jennifer — they'll believe anything. (This one time in band camp. . .)
7. Has an affinity for bacon and bacon products, like Mr. Bacon's Toothpaste. It "makes your breath Bacon Fresh!"
8. Has two family trees — 'cause one just won't do.
9. Didn't know what an oliebollen was and had to Google it. Thanks Al.
10. Is deathly afraid of those toilets on airplanes. All that noise is quite scary you know.
Have you heard of the little town called Okotoks? I have. It’s where my family lives… Read more
Today I learned that American Apparel — best known for it’s sexually provocative advertising and its… Read more
For all the outdoor junkies and gearheads getting their fix from REI, you’ll have to look… Read more
Everybody on the planet knows by now that your brand is not your logo, a set… Read more
Fear not. This post is not about health. I love candy and hope you are still… Read more