1. Doesn’t have any tattoos. (And no, he won’t show you.)
2. Is addicted to popsicles, even in the winter.
3. Was known in his teenage years as “the long streak of misery.”
4. Always wanted to be an architect: his two most favourite buildings are Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water and the Hagia Sophia in Instanbul.
5. Career history: mining–7 years; surveying–7 years; graphics–18 years.
6. Celebrated 15 years with Aasman on June 4, 2011 (Do I smell a cake?)
7. The “one CD on a desert island” would be Glenn Gould’s second recording of Bach’s Goldberg Variations.
8. Still drives the first vehicle he ever bought.
9. Drives a truck and a motorcycle, the combined ages being 67 years old.
10. Has never lost a fight with Heather’s fish.
Aasman is 25! We think that is a fine reason for a party, so last night,… Read more
Have you visited our 25th anniversary art show at Baked Cafe yet? Please do—we’re very proud… Read more
Aasman just turned 25. Celebrations for our anniversary have been dominating life in the office, but… Read more
Like the other day when I was in the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens,… Read more
You know what being in the zone feels like—you're focused, you’re on your game. Then you try… Read more