1. Doesn’t have any tattoos. (And no, he won’t show you.)
2. Is addicted to popsicles, even in the winter.
3. Was known in his teenage years as “the long streak of misery.”
4. Always wanted to be an architect: his two most favourite buildings are Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water and the Hagia Sophia in Instanbul.
5. Career history: mining–7 years; surveying–7 years; graphics–18 years.
6. Celebrated 15 years with Aasman on June 4, 2011 (Do I smell a cake?)
7. The “one CD on a desert island” would be Glenn Gould’s second recording of Bach’s Goldberg Variations.
8. Still drives the first vehicle he ever bought.
9. Drives a truck and a motorcycle, the combined ages being 67 years old.
10. Has never lost a fight with Heather’s fish.
For the second year in a row, we are honoured to have our work in Atlantic… Read more
Now she has the paper to prove it! Big congratulations are in order for our Creative… Read more
Let me just say this. Lululemon is all kinds of brand smart. It’s Saturday afternoon, and… Read more
How do you convey the serious nature of carbon monoxide poisoning in a simple way, to… Read more