1. Doesn’t have any tattoos. (And no, he won’t show you.)
2. Is addicted to popsicles, even in the winter.
3. Was known in his teenage years as “the long streak of misery.”
4. Always wanted to be an architect: his two most favourite buildings are Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water and the Hagia Sophia in Instanbul.
5. Career history: mining–7 years; surveying–7 years; graphics–18 years.
6. Celebrated 15 years with Aasman on June 4, 2011 (Do I smell a cake?)
7. The “one CD on a desert island” would be Glenn Gould’s second recording of Bach’s Goldberg Variations.
8. Still drives the first vehicle he ever bought.
9. Drives a truck and a motorcycle, the combined ages being 67 years old.
10. Has never lost a fight with Heather’s fish.
Today I learned that American Apparel — best known for it’s sexually provocative advertising and its… Read more
For all the outdoor junkies and gearheads getting their fix from REI, you’ll have to look… Read more
Everybody on the planet knows by now that your brand is not your logo, a set… Read more
Fear not. This post is not about health. I love candy and hope you are still… Read more
Ok, be honest. How many of you have slapped “excellent time management skills” on to your… Read more