1. Doesn’t have any tattoos. (And no, he won’t show you.)
2. Is addicted to popsicles, even in the winter.
3. Was known in his teenage years as “the long streak of misery.”
4. Always wanted to be an architect: his two most favourite buildings are Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water and the Hagia Sophia in Instanbul.
5. Career history: mining–7 years; surveying–7 years; graphics–18 years.
6. Celebrated 15 years with Aasman on June 4, 2011 (Do I smell a cake?)
7. The “one CD on a desert island” would be Glenn Gould’s second recording of Bach’s Goldberg Variations.
8. Still drives the first vehicle he ever bought.
9. Drives a truck and a motorcycle, the combined ages being 67 years old.
10. Has never lost a fight with Heather’s fish.
“I’m too busy running my business to think about marketing… Social media, a new website—I don’t… Read more
Our favourite resident Aussie has left us for love (after a brief sojourn with the family).… Read more
2015 was an eventful year for us. Having recently turned the mature age of 25 years… Read more
Recently these helpful tips popped up in my LinkedIn feed from ad agency Ogilvy and Mather. … Read more