1. Doesn’t have any tattoos. (And no, he won’t show you.)
2. Is addicted to popsicles, even in the winter.
3. Was known in his teenage years as “the long streak of misery.”
4. Always wanted to be an architect: his two most favourite buildings are Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water and the Hagia Sophia in Instanbul.
5. Career history: mining–7 years; surveying–7 years; graphics–18 years.
6. Celebrated 15 years with Aasman on June 4, 2011 (Do I smell a cake?)
7. The “one CD on a desert island” would be Glenn Gould’s second recording of Bach’s Goldberg Variations.
8. Still drives the first vehicle he ever bought.
9. Drives a truck and a motorcycle, the combined ages being 67 years old.
10. Has never lost a fight with Heather’s fish.
Last month, Steve wrote a post about the three key stages of branding. This month we… Read more
Compelling communication is like an apple. It’s got a shiny red exterior to attract attention, tasty… Read more
What ever happened to Pokemon Go? It was just this past summer...Yukoners wandering Whitehorse like zombies,… Read more
inCharge has been busy of late with a new ad campaign, new website, and point-of-purchase rebate… Read more