1. Doesn’t have any tattoos. (And no, he won’t show you.)
2. Is addicted to popsicles, even in the winter.
3. Was known in his teenage years as “the long streak of misery.”
4. Always wanted to be an architect: his two most favourite buildings are Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water and the Hagia Sophia in Instanbul.
5. Career history: mining–7 years; surveying–7 years; graphics–18 years.
6. Celebrated 15 years with Aasman on June 4, 2011 (Do I smell a cake?)
7. The “one CD on a desert island” would be Glenn Gould’s second recording of Bach’s Goldberg Variations.
8. Still drives the first vehicle he ever bought.
9. Drives a truck and a motorcycle, the combined ages being 67 years old.
10. Has never lost a fight with Heather’s fish.
When I look back on 2017, on the work we did, the wins and losses, the… Read more
Are you ignoring one of your most important audiences? There are many ways to determine who… Read more
Have you heard? Facebook is changing, and it might affect you – and your business. Since… Read more
CBC hosted an online Dragon’s Den event in 2011 in which thousands contributed to a poll about… Read more