1. Doesn’t have any tattoos. (And no, he won’t show you.)
2. Is addicted to popsicles, even in the winter.
3. Was known in his teenage years as “the long streak of misery.”
4. Always wanted to be an architect: his two most favourite buildings are Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water and the Hagia Sophia in Instanbul.
5. Career history: mining–7 years; surveying–7 years; graphics–18 years.
6. Celebrated 15 years with Aasman on June 4, 2011 (Do I smell a cake?)
7. The “one CD on a desert island” would be Glenn Gould’s second recording of Bach’s Goldberg Variations.
8. Still drives the first vehicle he ever bought.
9. Drives a truck and a motorcycle, the combined ages being 67 years old.
10. Has never lost a fight with Heather’s fish.
Self-expression, personality, relationships, communities: collectively these concepts form the foundation of how we live and interact… Read more
It’s hard to believe that a new year is upon us already, but what a year… Read more
Most of the crew here at aasman enjoy the snow, we’re Yukoners after all. If there’s… Read more
I’ve been telling my friends how amazing the Yukon is for years but hardly anyone comes… Read more
It must be Christmas in the Yukon. The sky outside is still dark, but the town… Read more