1. Doesn’t have any tattoos. (And no, he won’t show you.)
2. Is addicted to popsicles, even in the winter.
3. Was known in his teenage years as “the long streak of misery.”
4. Always wanted to be an architect: his two most favourite buildings are Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water and the Hagia Sophia in Instanbul.
5. Career history: mining–7 years; surveying–7 years; graphics–18 years.
6. Celebrated 15 years with Aasman on June 4, 2011 (Do I smell a cake?)
7. The “one CD on a desert island” would be Glenn Gould’s second recording of Bach’s Goldberg Variations.
8. Still drives the first vehicle he ever bought.
9. Drives a truck and a motorcycle, the combined ages being 67 years old.
10. Has never lost a fight with Heather’s fish.
There’s a prevalent myth out there in the marketing world that branding is the creation of… Read more
You’ve probably heard it before, but it bears repeating. Research shows that only seven percent of… Read more