1. Doesn’t have any tattoos. (And no, he won’t show you.)
2. Is addicted to popsicles, even in the winter.
3. Was known in his teenage years as “the long streak of misery.”
4. Always wanted to be an architect: his two most favourite buildings are Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water and the Hagia Sophia in Instanbul.
5. Career history: mining–7 years; surveying–7 years; graphics–18 years.
6. Celebrated 15 years with Aasman on June 4, 2011 (Do I smell a cake?)
7. The “one CD on a desert island” would be Glenn Gould’s second recording of Bach’s Goldberg Variations.
8. Still drives the first vehicle he ever bought.
9. Drives a truck and a motorcycle, the combined ages being 67 years old.
10. Has never lost a fight with Heather’s fish.
From childhood we are told to “sit up straight” and “stop slouching.” But if slouching is… Read more
Today, we are going to learn about an item that we use everyday but rarely give… Read more
1. English is my second language. 2. Once a year, I make the world’s best… Read more
You've seen it in the newspaper. You've seen it on Facebook, radio, posters, on a stage,… Read more
Earlier this week, all of the folks at Aasman prepared their favourite dishes, left the office… Read more