1. Doesn’t have any tattoos. (And no, he won’t show you.)
2. Is addicted to popsicles, even in the winter.
3. Was known in his teenage years as “the long streak of misery.”
4. Always wanted to be an architect: his two most favourite buildings are Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water and the Hagia Sophia in Instanbul.
5. Career history: mining–7 years; surveying–7 years; graphics–18 years.
6. Celebrated 15 years with Aasman on June 4, 2011 (Do I smell a cake?)
7. The “one CD on a desert island” would be Glenn Gould’s second recording of Bach’s Goldberg Variations.
8. Still drives the first vehicle he ever bought.
9. Drives a truck and a motorcycle, the combined ages being 67 years old.
10. Has never lost a fight with Heather’s fish.
Sometimes the biggest messages come in the simplest packages. Recently, our creative director, Nicolas, found these… Read more
Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre recently launched a new website that was many moons in the making.… Read more
It's Mother's Day this weekend. If you just broke out into a cold sweat because you… Read more
Yukon Highways and Public works recently tasked us with a challenge that involved researching the magic… Read more