1. Doesn’t have any tattoos. (And no, he won’t show you.)
2. Is addicted to popsicles, even in the winter.
3. Was known in his teenage years as “the long streak of misery.”
4. Always wanted to be an architect: his two most favourite buildings are Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water and the Hagia Sophia in Instanbul.
5. Career history: mining–7 years; surveying–7 years; graphics–18 years.
6. Celebrated 15 years with Aasman on June 4, 2011 (Do I smell a cake?)
7. The “one CD on a desert island” would be Glenn Gould’s second recording of Bach’s Goldberg Variations.
8. Still drives the first vehicle he ever bought.
9. Drives a truck and a motorcycle, the combined ages being 67 years old.
10. Has never lost a fight with Heather’s fish.
If you’re not an astute investor then, like me, you probably wish you had one in… Read more
In a post-Trump era, it’s not uncommon to see politicians using populism as a mode of… Read more
Many of you may wonder how a job at aasman goes from a client’s communications problem… Read more
The world is a big place, with billions of people in it, having a billion different… Read more
One of the significant benefits of understanding and positioning your brand is the word of mouth… Read more