… that's not our goal here at aasman, but we do like chewing the fat with you. So it seems fitting to ask you what kind of talk gets you jazzed. We're auditing our own blog as we work on a strategy for it and Dale Carnegie's advice to 'talk in terms of the other person's interest' holds true even though he surely never heard the word 'blog' in his lifetime.
So, we're a brand communications agency, and some (i stress 'some') of the things that we like to chat about are:
- debating new theories of communication
- local initiatives
- amazing innovative internation ads and brands
- explaining RGB and CMYK, anytime
- sharing our process and how we find inspiration
- what the heck branding can mean for me
- what I did on the weekend and how communications weasled it's way into my hiking trip
- new technology
Now it's your turn. What turns your crank? If you could ask us creators of brand and ad experience anything, what would it be? Feel free to share this one around. It feels important.