Aasmanites are a rare breed. Really. If you spend any amount of time in this office, you'll understand exactly what I mean. To celebrate our "differences" and give you a little more insight into our world, we present The Bounce series: 10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me.
Each week will feature a different aasman employee. We're getting the ball rolling with the most special of Aasmanites . . .
10 Things You Probably Don't Know About DOUMA
1. I am half Arab, half German. Insert terrorist joke here _____.
2. I HATE brussel sprouts.
3. I am super gullible.
4. I can make one eye move while the other stays put.
5. I have a French culinary degree but I hate cooking.
6. I have been engaged three times. Third time’s a charm!
7. I have seven tattoos. No, you may not see them.
8. I cannot go into water if I can’t see the bottom.
9. My favorite food is peanut butter. With chocolate.
10. I believe that everyone has good in them, save for a few world leaders and dictators.
We encourage you to share your own "10 things" list with us. In fact, we insist! (Or at least leave snarky/clever/rapturous comments about your favourite staff members.)
Last month, Steve wrote a post about the three key stages of branding. This month we… Read more
Compelling communication is like an apple. It’s got a shiny red exterior to attract attention, tasty… Read more
What ever happened to Pokemon Go? It was just this past summer...Yukoners wandering Whitehorse like zombies,… Read more
inCharge has been busy of late with a new ad campaign, new website, and point-of-purchase rebate… Read more