Aasmanites are a rare breed. Really. If you spend any amount of time in this office, you'll understand exactly what I mean. To celebrate our "differences" and give you a little more insight into our world, we present The Bounce series: 10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me.
Each week will feature a different aasman employee. We're getting the ball rolling with the most special of Aasmanites . . .
10 Things You Probably Don't Know About DOUMA
1. I am half Arab, half German. Insert terrorist joke here _____.
2. I HATE brussel sprouts.
3. I am super gullible.
4. I can make one eye move while the other stays put.
5. I have a French culinary degree but I hate cooking.
6. I have been engaged three times. Third time’s a charm!
7. I have seven tattoos. No, you may not see them.
8. I cannot go into water if I can’t see the bottom.
9. My favorite food is peanut butter. With chocolate.
10. I believe that everyone has good in them, save for a few world leaders and dictators.
We encourage you to share your own "10 things" list with us. In fact, we insist! (Or at least leave snarky/clever/rapturous comments about your favourite staff members.)
Our favourite resident Aussie has left us for love (after a brief sojourn with the family).… Read more
Recently these helpful tips popped up in my LinkedIn feed from ad agency Ogilvy and Mather. … Read more
2015 was an eventful year for us. Having recently turned the mature age of 25 years… Read more
For years, one of our annual traditions at aasman has been a trip to our local… Read more