Aasmanites are a rare breed. Really. If you spend any amount of time in this office, you'll understand exactly what I mean. To celebrate our "differences" and give you a little more insight into our world, we present The Bounce series: 10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me.
Each week will feature a different aasman employee. We're getting the ball rolling with the most special of Aasmanites . . .
10 Things You Probably Don't Know About DOUMA
1. I am half Arab, half German. Insert terrorist joke here _____.
2. I HATE brussel sprouts.
3. I am super gullible.
4. I can make one eye move while the other stays put.
5. I have a French culinary degree but I hate cooking.
6. I have been engaged three times. Third time’s a charm!
7. I have seven tattoos. No, you may not see them.
8. I cannot go into water if I can’t see the bottom.
9. My favorite food is peanut butter. With chocolate.
10. I believe that everyone has good in them, save for a few world leaders and dictators.
We encourage you to share your own "10 things" list with us. In fact, we insist! (Or at least leave snarky/clever/rapturous comments about your favourite staff members.)
Aasman is 25! We think that is a fine reason for a party, so last night,… Read more
Have you visited our 25th anniversary art show at Baked Cafe yet? Please do—we’re very proud… Read more
Aasman just turned 25. Celebrations for our anniversary have been dominating life in the office, but… Read more
Like the other day when I was in the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens,… Read more
Self-expression, personality, relationships, communities: collectively these concepts form the foundation of how we live and interact… Read more